Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Western is the class 2A State BB Champs!!

Here are the girls busy getting ready
for the championship game.



















This spray is very smelly - so I made them spray it in the hallway of the hotel.

We had a great time and the kids were great - Marcus had fun with all his friends and so did Jamie - they think that this week is going to be so long since they have to go to school every day - poor things - it is the end of the 3rd quarter already this Friday so they both get out early - I haven't told them that yet - it is suppose to be around 50 degrees here today - looking forward to seeing the lawn again soon!!

2 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Looks like everyone had tons of fun. I know I use to love to go to state.

Kryna said...

I like your colors Jamie! Bet it was lots of fun.