Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family Togetherness!!

We are getting ready this week to flock together and have a very great time with family in Arkansas. We have the priviledge to celebrate 60 years of marriage of Mom and Dad Altena and spend time remembering all their wonderful years together. We are looking forward to it and are able to see everyone except one niece and her husband. I hope to have some pictures to share when we return and I also plan on beating Mom in cards - she loves to see me win. I remember a time we went together to Wisconsin and I'm not sure if she won at all on the way in the motor home - well I quess she did when I started feeling so badly that I let her win once or twice but don't tell her that!?!?!?!? Love ya MOM and see ya soon!!!

1 comment:

Ladene said...

What a blog--but did you have to tell every one? Yes, we played Kings in the Corner and you won every game all the way home from Milwaukee, Wi. I'm still looking forward to seeing you this week end though.