Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School shopping :)

I promised Jamie and her friend Josie that I would take them school shopping before school starts - well school starts on Thursday for them - so yes I need to get that done here real soon - we are either going Tues afternoon and evening or Wednesday all day - wish me luck - I am kinda looking forward to it - shopping is fun for me and now I am taking two girls - that could be a little dangerous but I will try and do my best. Like I tell Mike - someone has to do it :)

Marcus starts school next Monday and he is practicing football daily already for the past two weeks. He has an intersquad scrimmage on Friday evening and I am looking really forward to that too. Fall is such a wonderful time of year!!

2 comments:

Ladene said...

OH, yes, Belinda--Some one has to do it !!! But it will be different when two girls make the decision instead of only mom. Have fun-enjoy that moment- and watch the pocket book.


top

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Sounds like fun. Did you have any luck?

See you soon!