Sunday, November 23, 2008

Disney on Ice!


Sawyer - showing me his Buzz Lightyear that he purchased with his money!!

Bonnie and her three girls(two daughters and one daughter-in-law), Becky and her two kids, and myself with Jamie and Sawyer(pictured up above-Brad and Kerri's boy) went to Disney on Ice Friday evening in Sioux City - we had a great time and it was quite a performance!


Nemo and Dori - off of the movie Nemo - the costumes were awesome!


Mulan's dragon




All the prince and princesses!!

2 comments:

Ladene said...

I remember going to those ice shows years ago when we were first married. I entered a contest to win free tickets to one once--and I won. Got to it, and the tickets were for the night before-but we purchased our own and end enjoyed it very much.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Oh I also remember going to the ice shows in Sioux City when I was young. They were the best! I just loved it. The costums were always more than I could even imagine and how could you skate so perfectly in them. Glad you and everyone could go to them