Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy 20th Anniversary!

Mike and I have been married 20 years today and it's been great - he has put up with alot and I have put up with some :)

Example - this morning - I was a little uncomfortable at around 5am and was moving my pillow - well my hand slipped and I punched him right in the nose - he just politely said -"Happy Anniversary to you too" I did feed bad and he is always so positive and continues to make me smile daily. I love him more today than I did yesterday and this also continues each day - thanks for a great 20 and looking forward to the next!!!
He is full of s___ quite often too - as he is scooping it here!
I get to work this morning and get a text on my phone that says ""thanks for 20 great years 2 great kids and 1 sore nose :) luv ya xoxox"
I reply "your welcome just wanted to make sure u thought bout me all day luv ya too - thanks for always making me smile"

3 comments:

Ladene said...

How were you to kids ever so lucky to find each other?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY1

Kryna said...

Happy happy anniversary! Hope you had a great day!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Sorry I'm late but Happy Anniversary! See you soon.