Friday, January 8, 2010

Kids home again


Everyone got out of school at noon on Wed - had no school on Thurs and now have no school today - Marcus was busy all day yesterday snow blowing - he did the driveway three times - it was pretty windy and it kept blowing over again - Mike brought me to work and got me and Marcus took me to run some errands. The girls were busy with a list I left for them at home - Today the wind chill is dangerously cold and the plows haven't been on the gravels yet at all - good thing it's the weekend - we have used all three of the built in snow days at school now already. Hope you all have a safe weekend.

3 comments:

Kryna said...

Yikes! It is snowing here too, but really don't think we get as much as you. The city snowblowers did come and clear off the strip between the road and the sidewalk so at least we have room to pitch the snow again.

Ladene said...

Just stay safe. I know you Iowan's are used to it, but here it sounds terrible. We haven't had school all week , but the side roads and some of the less used roads in town are still not tooooo good.

It did get down to 0 last night . I was just out side-it is cold but very warm in the house, so think I will stay in.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Any relief in the forecast?
They say we should be in the 40's and 50's next week so that makes this week easier to take.