Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowman Day!

We decided Sunday afternoon that everyone needed to help make a snowman - so we all got dressed for the weather and headed out!
He turned out to be really cute and one thing lead to another and the fun began!!!

First a snowball fight and then Mike tackled Marcus and yeah you see what happened!



Well, Marcus couldn't let that be the end - so it continued!



I sure was glad I had the camera - we all had a great time and got some much needed fresh air!



2 comments:

Ladene said...

Looks like you four had way too much fun.

Glad you could go out and enjoy the winter weather.

I enjoy all the pictures you send. Keeps me up with the family.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Huh, Mike should have known that was coming. My money is on Marcus for coming out on top.