Thursday, March 3, 2011

PAINTING!!

We will haved lived here 8 years come this August - the guy that built our home said that routine maintenance on a house is that you should repaint the inside every 5-10 years, to keep moisture in your home and keep the drywall good - well I am repainting!! I started in the office, did the entry, the downstairs bathroom is finished, started the sunroom and the big room downstairs will be finished after today - no big color changes but just warming it up and staying pretty neutral - I am having fun and doing major house cleaning at the same time - good insentive that Marcus is graduating in a few months!!! Well, I better get back to work - next week I hope to do kitchen/family room upstairs and the master bedroom!!

2 comments:

Ladene said...

Here I thought you were doing it just because I plan to be coming in May.

You are so fast. I don't believe I'd have one room done yet. Good for you.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Sounds like fun and makes me think it may be time I start to think about that. We have been here 6 years but the walls look so good yet.