Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Senior Serve Pictures

This was at the after school program - kids loved this and so did the seniors!! Marcus playing ball !!

Patrick Kooima with one of the students



Brandalyn and I think they said this little girls name was Tia - she cried when Brandalyn left :(



Kristin and another student



Marcus and this cutie - he helped teach this one how to pound fists.........



Very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Even got to play some football :-)




This picture is now my desktop background - these next ones are back by that park




Not sure if they were hiding from someone or just resting









And yes mom I asked Marcus if he made it all the way to the top of the amphitheater and he did - I would have definitely been sitting by you front and center :)



Full group before heading home!























2 comments:

Ladene said...

They sure got along good with the little folks. What a good feeling it must be to do things for others.

What beautiful scenery. What fun!.

You put the one picture on your desk top. I thought that was a good idea, so I copied you. Now have it on my computor scenes.
The rest are filed away. Thanks.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Looks like they all had fun.