Thursday, January 24, 2008

FREEZING


I have been walking in the mornings at 5:30am for many, many years and today I realized that I have never been so cold in all my life. It was 20 BELOW zero this morning at 5:30 and I braved the elements - it made me think of that e-mail mom sent about that guy filling his car with gas and it was so cold his hinder fell off. Yep, that could have been me this morning - my hind end and legs were stiff cold and wow - that's all I got to say about that - I always knew that I was crazy but this morning I started to believe it even more :). But I survived and Paco had a great time getting his walk in. By Saturday it is suppose to be in the 30's - heat wave is coming - hope you all stay warm today and I will be walking again tomorrow - I hear you burn more calories if it is cold - cuz your body is trying to warm up and getting exercise at the same time - I quess that means I can go have another bar or two. (Don't you love my thinking)

1 comment:

Tim and Lanette said...

come on woman! 20 below? you are crazy. I'd stay in and eat a bar to congragulate myself for being such a humanitarian for living in an area that actually gets to 20 below.