Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tax time - WOW



I have been very busy trying to get 1099 and w-2 forms ready for everyone and I am kinda sick of it. It went well but everything else gets put on hold when you are in the office all the time. As of 3 pm yesterday I put the typewriter away - YEAH - hopefully for the year until next tax season comes around. I love making sure all the numbers match and everything comes out right but after so many it is time to be finished also.
Enough about that - hope you all have a great day and stay warm - it's going to be really cold here for the next week straight - like zero or below - that is in farenhient Evonne :) - we always had the same with Nik and Kim - everything was in Celsius - we still check in the vehicle all the time what the degrees is differently since they did that all the time.

2 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Oh I wish we were finished with the taxes. We are starting today. I hate that job. Wish I had your numbers brain. That would be helpful.

Alex said...

Good for you for getting those W-2s out on time. Some churches we've worked for have not been so prompt.