Friday, April 11, 2008

Wow - they change fast!!







Top two pics are very recently - and bottom two are from '05 - WOW. Marcus use to ask what was for supper - now he is asking for a car and what time do I need to be home. Jamie use to not care at all what she was wearing, etc. and now is painting her nails and doing her hair. Things are changing fast around here lately - but all good - sometimes I would like to freeze them for awhile though - it keeps going faster it seems and yeah - WOW.
And - yes we are going to try and grow the BIG pumpkins again this year - we are getting excited about the spring - I'm sure it is on it's way - just taking a little bit longer this year.



5 comments:

Ladene said...

You are right. Kids grow up way to fast and then leve home. Prov. 22-6 really hits home. "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not dart from it."

Ladene said...

Sorry about that. I proof- read the first comment and depart was spelled without a- p. I corrected it and posted it and now I see I did it wrong anyway.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

They sure are a handsome bunch of young kids though. And it wont be long and they will be leaving the house but then hopefully they will be coming back with grandkids and that is worth them leaving.

Kryna said...

Mom always says it just keeps getting better....its been a while since I heard that though. Hmmm. :)

Grandma, I would say that was a pretty good translation. Dart, depart, very close!

Tim and Lanette said...

we are trying the big pumpkins this year too. I thought about trying the 300 lb ones but settled with the 100 lbs one. I hope they are big enough. We planted yesterday and are trying all sorts of neat pumpkins and gourds this year. Isn't it so fun?