Tuesday, May 6, 2008

MARCUS' CAR

Hey, this is marcus I just recently bought a car. It is a 2000, silver pontiac grand prix. It is a four door. It gets close to 30 miles to the gallon. This car has a 3800 v6 engine in it. My little cousin, Sawyer, wantd to see it when I got home. I showed him the car and in it you can get to the trunk from the back seat. he thought that was pretty sweet. I took some of my friends to school and they said that thay were jealous. they also said that I am spoiled but, I guess that is ok. I just thought you would like to know. Have a great day.


3 comments:

Ladene said...

Wow! And you're not even 16. Nice looking car. You sure are growing up. Be Safe.

Kryna said...

Nice wheels! You will love having four doors. Wayyyyyy nicer to packing the people into!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Nice car, kiddo. Can you drive alone yet with a school permit or don't they do that anymore?