Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm still here :)

Jamie's first day of school was Aug. 21
Marcus' first day of school was Aug. 25 - he was not impressed that I needed a picture but took one anyway

Marcus and Jamie showing off their new football sweatshirts!!!
And here goes our weekly schedules WOW
Marcus has football games in Monday and Fridays
Jamie has volleyball games on Tues and Thurs
Wed is church night and Mike and I are young peoples leaders so twice a month we are there.
So sorry for not posting in awhile - I have been busy painting and staining also - I know not a good excuse but one anyway. We also have MANY tomatoes and potatoes. Last night (Saturday) mike and i spend the evening finding our kitchen counter back - we canned 19 pints of salsa and made potato salad - we started around 5:30 and had all cleaned up and crashed at 10:30 so not too bad. So thankful he helps with it all - it would have taken me LOTS longer with no help.

1 comment:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Glad to hear it. Sure had fun while I was up there.