Friday, October 17, 2008

Jamie's Pictures

Jamie purchased a nice camera with all her birthday money and is having a ball with it. Here are some of her pictures she has taken - love to look through them all at times - she just snaps shots and sometimes that is just better all the way around.



Her and her very close friend Josie Kollis - they did almost everything together this summer and had a great time - she is a sweetie (both of them are :)))))))


Love this shot - just being herself



This is a picture on my birthday and I am showing off my necklace that Mike and the kids gave me it is gorgeous and I love to wear it -I have recieved many compliments on it already.


Jamie went on the Revolve Tour on Oct. 3&4 in Mpls. MN - here she is with some of her friends that went also - It was a Teen Girls weekend with many speakers and singers at the Target Convention Center - she had a very good time.



2 comments:

Ladene said...

Neat pictures Jamie. Send more. You are an active young lady.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

What a cute kid. I think she most take after her momma.