Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Playing catch up and having a ball doing so!!!!

Ok - don't tell anyone but I have been home all week!!! I am feeling quite spoiled but have been having a ball catching up on things that I have let slip lately.
Monday - went through both kids closets and overhauled Marcus' bed & bedroom
Tues - overhauled rest of the basement including Jamie's bed, her room, family room, bathroom, and guest room.
Wed.(today) - overhauled upstairs, our bed and bedroom, cleaned on top of cupboards and cabinets, cleaned out hutches, keeping up with the laundry, cleaning out filing cabinet.
Thursday - plan on doing the mopping and vacuuming really well.
Friday - leave for my shopping trip with 4 other girl friends of mine to Mpls. MN

Just an update I know quite boring but that is what I have been up to this week - and it's raining all day here today and cold highs in the 40's - might have to turn on some heat soon!!!
Jamie has her last volleyball game tomorrow for 7th grade and then in 2 weeks basketball will start. Marcus has last football game on Friday - Mike is starting to get ready for trapping - which starts Nov. 1.

2 comments:

Ladene said...

Wish I had your spunk, but my home service lady keeps mine very neat.
Do you have a car big enough for all the purchases in Mn?

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Oh how fun. When I get home that is exactly what I hope to do, Clean from top to bottom and in & out every cupboard. Fun what gives us pleasure.
But until then I will be having a great time with my little girl and shopping whenever needed!