Monday, June 8, 2009

Swim Lessons start today - yikes!


I am suppose to start swim lessons today - the forecast is not cooperating at this point = it's only suppose to be 65 degrees today and 15 mph winds - that could be a little cold for swimming - as of right now I am hoping for 70 degrees and some sunshine would help.
We did get some much needed rain though and for that I am thankful - it rained all day on Saturday and a little on Sunday and then we got another big rain during the night last night.
I am very thankful that the pool is heated though - the kids will do fine for their 25 minute lessons - I am nervous for Jamie and I being there for 4 hours straight - lots of towels and maybe even a dry swimsuit half way through will help - I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Ladene said...

I was wondering when they were going to start? Hope the weather cooperates. You mean you have more than one swim suit? (Ha!)

Glad you have had some rain. Heard it is getting a little dry.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

That sounds awful.