Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today is HOT!!!


Well, here is how my first week of lessons went - First day of course was Thursday last week - then on Saturday 1/2 of my students could make it so I did them all twice - weather was great - water was a little cooler (the heater was plugged) - Monday the heater was fixed but cold and rainy - I called everyone up and loaded up two vehicles(with 9 of the 14 kids) and headed to Sioux Center to the indoor pool and did everyone that I took along twice again(finished up 5 of the kids-4 of which left on vacation Tues am)!! Tuesday - cloudy started to rain at noon - left for Sioux Center again with 8 kids - some of the mom's took their own - I had 5 with me and did them indoor again twice and finished up 6 more kids. Today of course it is HOT and I am excited cuz at 4pm I am going to finish up the last 3 kids that I didn't get finished with yesterday - The parents were all very understanding and it has been fun for a change to go to the indoor pool - but just alot of extra work - Jamie was an awesome help I couldn't have done it without her - she was in charge of the kids that I wasn't giving lessons to each 1/2 hour - she had her hands full and I am quite tired today -but of course she is fine(quite a bit younger I quess might have something to do with that)- glad it all went well.
Now, I can start thinking about packing for our vacation - we are going to Whispering Heights Lake Home on Saturday for a week - it is in Missouri by the Lake of the Ozarks - we are excited and the kids can't wait - we are going with 4 other couples and their children - I will take many pictures and share them soon!!!

2 comments:

Ladene said...

Sounds like you had to work around a lot of obsticles-but made it. I'm sure Jamie is a big help.

I 'm glad you are going on vacation, You all should have a lot of fun.

We're on vacation every day. With this hot weather we're not unhappy about sitting in the house with the air on.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK .

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Have fun on your vacation!